Protecting personal data and privacy is one of our top priorities. This privacy notice sets out how we handle the information we learn about you when you visit this website, how we use it, and what your rights are.
Beyond Driving’s registered address is 7 Queensmead, Bredon, Gloucestershire, GL20 7NF
All personal details you submit to Beyond Driving will be held in accordance with our responsibilities with European Data Protection Legislation. such as the Data Protection Act 1998) or otherwise relating to data protection (to the extent the same applies) and, from 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/670) or any equivalent legislation amending or replacing the GDPR.
You can contact us directly about how we use your personal information or to exercise your data subject rights: Email: email@example.com.
This privacy notice only covers our website and does not extend to other third-party websites accessed from this website. If you follow a link to a third-party website, please be aware that they will have their own privacy notices and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for third-party privacy notices. Please check all applicable third-party privacy notices before submitting any personal information.
How we use and collect data
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information you provide when using our contact forms or subscribing to our newsletter.
- The contents of any correspondence you send us.
- Details of products and services you have purchased, your visits to our site including but not limited to; traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether it is required for our own purposes or otherwise, as well as the resources that you access by using our website.
IP Address and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer for system administration, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This information is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify individuals.
How we use your personal data
Personal data includes any information that directly or indirectly identifies you. This can include any addresses, dates of birth, email addresses or any other information you provide to us as part of the application process for the purpose of buying our products or services. The main purpose of collecting personal data from you via this website is to provide information or services specifically requested by you. When you complete our online forms, we ask for your personal details and other selected information so that we can deal with your request as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Why do we process your personal data?
We use your personal data to:
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device
- Provide you more information about our training or build a bespoke program for you
- Develop and improve our services to you and notify you about changes to our services
Consent and Processing
Under GDPR there are six identified reasons for processing. We purchase data which falls under the following two categories:
b) “Explicit Consent” – The consumer has opted in to a specific channel of communication (telephone, email, SMS, postal) in a positive manner.
When you purchase any of our products and services we may process your data for marketing purposes so that you can receive communications from us, we will only do so when we have obtained a valid opt-in consent from you as outlined above under “Explicit Consent”. You may revoke your consent at any time.