RoSPA Assured Training Tailored to Specific Requirements
At Beyond Driving, we are proud to share another successful day of instructor training with the West Midlands Ambulance Hazardous Area Response Team (HART). Our dedicated team of specialist ATV driving instructors has developed a bespoke instructor package to meet the specific requirements of the HART team. This tailor-made training has received RoSPA assurance, ensuring the highest standards of certification and compliance. The training took place at our site near Kidderminster, providing an ideal environment for honing ATV driving skills.
ATV Instructor Course: Elevate Your Expertise with RoSPA Certification
For individuals with significant All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) driving experience, the natural progression is becoming an instructor. Beyond Driving stands out as one of the few centres offering an ATV Instructor Course certified by RoSPA. Our expertise extends to training both government organisations and private businesses that prefer in-house training. We provide the flexibility to deliver training either on your premises or at one of our dedicated off-road training centres across the UK.
Tailored Courses for Diverse Training Needs
Our ATV Instructor Course caters to two distinct paths:
- Quad Bike or ATV (Sit Astride) Instructor Course: This course equips candidates with the skills to instruct others in the operation of traditional quad bikes or ATVs (sit astride).
- ATV (Sit In) Vehicle Instructor Course: Developed specifically for those aiming to train others in the operation of ATV (sit in) vehicles.
Aimed At: Suitability and Requirements for Sit-In ATV Instructor Courses
Candidates undertaking our Sit-In ATV Instructor Courses should possess:
- Excellent Knowledge and Experience: A deep understanding and extensive practical experience in using ATVs and attachments in the required environments.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills, preferably supported by experience in training, management, supervision, or assessment.
- First-Aid Training: Candidates must be first-aid trained with a 1-day Emergency First Aid at Work certification.
- Health and Safety Knowledge: A working knowledge of Health and Safety at Work, with a minimum Level 1 qualification.
Our commitment is not just to deliver training but to ensure that our candidates are well-prepared to impart their knowledge effectively. This includes equipping them with the necessary instructional and safety skills.
Join us at Beyond Driving for specialised ATV instructor training that goes beyond expectations. To explore our ATV training courses and assessments, visit our website here.