The RoSPA accredited 1 day quad bike training qualification is designed either for ATV/ATC riders who have previously had accredited training and need to re-certify and refresh their knowledge and skills, or for novice operators who require the full certification course.
Any operator who is required to ride a quad bike as part of their work should be trained in their use as per the PUWER 98 regulations. The RoSPA accredited Sit-Astride All-Terrain Vehicle certification is designed to help you fulfil your duties under the regulations, as advised by the Health and Safety Executive.
RoSPA accredited Professional ATV Operator (Sit-Astride) course contents:
- All-Terrain Vehicle (Quad Bike) knowledge
- Pre-start checks
- Safe procedures and observations
- Safe operations – level ground
- Rough terrain
- Carrying loads
- Trailed equipment
Sit-Astride ATV course delivery:
- 1 day duration
- Up to 3 operators/instructor day
- Can be undertaken at your own venue (depending upon suitability), or at one of our off-road sites
- From £200/candidate, depending upon venue and machine hire
- RoSPA certification (Lantra certification available in some areas)
2 day quad bike courses may be required for operators working in extreme environments, or for those working with specialist equipment, adaptations and attachments. Where required, the Lantra Awards Sit-Astride ATV course can be provided.
For more information about the RoSPA accredited Sit-Astride ATV (quad bike) course, or for Quad Bike Instructor Training Courses, please contact us.