4×4 Off Road Driver Training
The off-road driver training at Beyond Driving is run by some of the small number of 4×4 trainers who are fully qualified DSA ADIs as well as being LANTRA approved 4×4 instructors. We are proud to be the UK’s leading 4×4 training specialists.
Off-road training for professionals – UK-wide 4×4 Training coverage:
Our 4×4 instructors are the most highly qualified in the UK, including trainers from Military and Police backgrounds as well as risk management specialists. We understand exactly what can be done in a 4×4 off-road, safely and in a realistic environment.
On-road, we run 4×4 Familiarisation courses for operators working in adverse weather and winter conditions. This course fulfils company PUWER and Occupational Road Risk assessment requirements more stringently than purely off-road training.
Our off-road ATV and quad bike training courses are certificated by Lantra-Awards, making them the most widely recognised ATV qualification available. Accepted by government organisations and national and international utility companies, the Lantra All Terrain Vehicle courses are the only professional qualifications recommended by the HSE.
All of our off-road driver training is run on approved Lantra-Awards sites which are real working environments – not synthetic off-road courses. We work hard to help your drivers understand what can be done in an everyday working environment to ensure that they are safe and effective at work. Our ATV trainers can travel to your venue anywhere in the UK to train your quad bike operators in the workplace.
Real 4×4 Health & Safety training for Real People.
- LANTRA 1 Day Off-Road Driving – 4×4 training for recreational users or experienced professionals
- LANTRA Professional Off-Road Driving – Full certification for company off-road drivers
- 4×4 Familiarisation for Winter and Adverse Weather driving
- On-Road Training – Specialist defensive driver training for 4×4 drivers
- LANTRA Off-Road Winching and Recovery – Full certification for off-road professionals
- DSA and LANTRA Trailer Handling Courses – For professionals and individuals
- LANTRA ATV and Quad Bike Training Courses – Full compliance with H&S regulations
Only DSA ADIs are legal to provide on or off-road training and Lantra-Awards are recognised by the HSE as an Approved Training Body. Many training providers, including national companies, fail to deliver on one or the other of these requirements. Beyond Driving are as far as we know, the only nationally operating company to guarantee fully legal and compliant off-road 4×4 training.
Certificated to Health and Safety At Work standards and fulfilling PUWER training obligations.
Please contact us for any advice or information you need about 4×4, ATV or Off-Road Training: