D1 Minibus Training
Minibus drivers are often the first line of Passenger Carrying Vehicles (PCVs) in local government, educational and voluntary organisations, as well as being an essential tool within the Public Service Vehicle (PSV) sector. Organisations and companies understand their need to assess and train their D1 drivers to an appropriate standard, and many of them choose Beyond Driving to do this.
With in-vehicle driver assessments, licence aquisition and MIDAS training, as well as D1 CPC courses, we will help to ensure that your drivers are legal, safe and efficient at all times.
PCV Minibus D1 Driver Assessment and Training
- Accredited training, run from the workplace
- Half-day/full-day training
- From £250/candidate (minimum 2 candidates/day)
- Defensive Eco-Driving courses are proven to reduce fuel consumption by up to 15% and reduce occupational road risk, and as part of a driver development policy can reduce incidents by up to 30%
- RoSPA accredited Advanced On-Road Driving Assessment and Development (PCV) certificate
We will also help delegates toward gaining the category D1 driving licence (including medical and all CPC elements), and we will ensure that drivers who do not need this category are suitably assessed for section 19 exemption.
For more information on our bus and coach driver training courses, get in touch: