D Bus and Coach Driver Training
Passenger Carrying Vehicles (PCVs), buses and coaches, inevitability require an enhanced level of risk management, through ongoing assessment and training. Our trained RoSPA asessors and instructors provide an outstanding service to Public Service Vehicle (PSV) operators throughout the UK.
From in-vehicle driver assessments and training, to ongoing provision of courses to fulfil CPC requirements and beyond, we will help to ensure that your service is safe and efficient, with the minimum of interruption.
PCV Bus and Coach (category D) Driver Assessment and Training
- Accredited training, run from the workplace
- Half-day/full-day training
- From £250/candidate (minimum 2 candidates/day)
- Defensive Eco-Driving courses are proven to reduce fuel consumption by up to 15% and reduce occupational road risk, and as part of a driver development policy can reduce incidents by up to 30%
- RoSPA Advanced On-Road Driving Assessment and Development (PCV) certificate
From assisting with the process of gaining the category D driving licence (including medical and all CPC elements), to ongoing assessment and progression training courses, we are here to help.
For more information on our bus and coach driver training courses, get in touch: